Tuesday 9 October 2012

The truth!

As a personal trainer, I sometimes get asked questions about nutrition and fitness.  Occasionally, people are genuinely interested and listen carefully to the answer.  Sometimes they even put into practise what I say.  More often than not, however, I get asked question by people who want me to wave a magic wand.

Here are the questions I am asked the most often.

1     How do I get rid of wobbly inner thighs?
 Here is the answer they want me to give:
You get rid of wobbly thighs with magic cream you can get in the local supermarket and a few rounds on the adductor machine in the gym.
 Here is the truth:
You get rid of wobbly thighs by cutting body fat by addressing your nutrition and by doing squats, lunges and deadlifts.

2     How do I drop body fat?
 Here is the answer they want me to give:
You drop body fat by eating a balanced diet (and by balanced diet I mean salads with chips and cream cake) and endless hours on the cross trainer.
 Here is the truth:
You drop body fat by cutting the crap.

3     How do I get rid of my tummy?
 Here is the answer they want me to give:
You get rid of your tummy by doing a couple of sit ups once a week and blind hope.
 Here is the truth:
You get rid of your tummy by cutting body fat by addressing your nutrition and by doing press ups.

If you're ready for the honest truth, you can make changes to your life more amazing than you thought possible.  

And that's the truth!

Krish x


No comments:

Post a Comment