Sunday 8 January 2012

Why can we help?

Realised it might be a good idea to let you know why we think we can help. Well, I lost over 40lbs between April and August 2011. I didn't do any running (although I do now, mainly because I enjoy it), I didn't join a gym, I didn't spend any excessive amount of money. I did buy some home gym equipment that can easily be stashed behind the sofa, I did learn about what to eat (but I never went hungry) and I made the commitment to change.

The reality is that making the change was so simple and really no effort at all. It puts all the fad diets and monthly subscription schemes in to full focus. None of it is necessary if you follow some simple rules and commit to making a difference.

Can you do that? If so, listen in for more and we'll tell you exactly how we did it.

Krish is now training to become a personal trainer, got down to a nice and healthy 8.5 stone and I am seeking to go from relatively lean to very lean for this coming summer. Check out our profile pic, I think we look great for a couple of 40somethings, OK, Krish more than me, but still...

I'll post up my before pics too as soon as I can work out how to do it. Let us know your thoughts and keep an eye out for Krish's diet types and recipes on twitter and the feed on this blog.

Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment